Main menu

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

Best business partner - Easypanme

How To Choose The Right Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me On The Intern…

Page information

Writer Akilah Maness 24-02-28 15:02

Main

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

KeyLab-1-e1658690716312-300x146.pngThieves are taking on vehicles more frequently than ever before particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ghost alarm installation near me 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from running unless it's set to a specific pin code. It's extremely small and taped into the vehicle loom, making it nearly impossible for thieves to detect. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

The detection

Ghost is the smallest GPS alarm on the market. It can be placed discreetly inside your vehicle, so that thieves cannot discover it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. You can track your car via Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It's a much more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system which could take police days to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is simple to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts, and also has a cellular network. This puts you in front of thieves who don't want to be monitored. It is easy to hide and hide, so that thieves cannot interfere with the device.

Message alerts

GHOST Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It interfaces with your cell phone via text messaging so it works on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no extra hardware needed). Message alerts include "movement" detection and the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an instant "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM and DISARM as well as GPS and Help. You can also get an inventory of commands by texting "List Commands". Message alerts can keep you ahead of thieves.

contact

SIWOO E&T
Representation : Kang Musung
Address : No 10, Street 64,
Tan Quy Dong Residential Area,
Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7,
HCMC. Vietnam
SIWOO E&T ( Head Office )
Address : 17, Haeun-daero 205beon-gil,
Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea

Copyright 2004-2016 by easypanme.co.kr all right reserved.