Main menu

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

Best business partner - Easypanme

ROSIE GREEN reveals her airport-friendly products

Page information

Writer Santiago 24-02-16 03:03

Main

I'm aware the following sentence might make me sound like a brat, but I do my most enjoyable and efficacious beautification in a hotel bathroom. 

Most enjoyable because of the pleasure I derive from knowing I'm not the person who is going to have to squeegee the shower screen or double-wash the flannels.

And efficacious because this is the only scenario in which I'll have a spare hour to indulge in a hair mask or oil my cuticles.

In fact, it's the only time I indulge in an 'everything shower' (trademark: Gwyneth Paltrow). Think shampoo, scrub, shave, mask, cleanse, oil, body brush - because at a hotel, I'm not going to have to pay extra for hot water and it is unlikely to turn cold mid-shampoo. 

To maximise your trip, good prep is vital, so here are some ideas for your holiday packing list…

I'm aware the following sentence might make me sound like a brat, but I do my most enjoyable and efficacious beautification in a hotel bathroom

Consider capsules
Space-saving and leak-limiting, capsules are your top travel buddy. Stash them in little Muji Acrylic Stacking Pots (£3.75 for five, muji.eu/uk) - make sure you label them. 

Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum (£49 for 30, elizabetharden.co.uk) are perfect for skin compromised by sun and flying. Eve Lom Cleansing Oil Capsules (£25 for 14, evelom.co.uk) are genius. 

Leighton Denny Nail Rebirth Intensive Nail Repair Capsules (£17.50 for 20, leightondenny.com) deliver the exact amount needed for ten nails. Rehab Dose 1.0 Hair Oil Capsules (£26 for 30, rehabyourhair.com) make even the most sun-fried hair look shiny and healthy. 

And if you don't want to have your favourite fragrance bottle confiscated by airport security, check out Marc Jacobs Daisy Drops Eau So Fresh Capsules (£28 for 30, boots.com).

Pack powders
I love an exfoliating face powder and on holiday they are a godsend. Easy to travel with, they also provide next-level exfoliation to reveal a fresh face - just add water. 

Combination skins will love Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore-Minimizing & Polishing Powder Cleanser (£32, kiehls.co.uk), while for fragile complexions, Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant Exfoliator (from £18, dermalogica.co.uk) is a gentle but hard-working product that comes in a handy travel size.

Use a flannel
Flannels are an unsung beauty hero (just ask the Princess of Wales). I use them to supercharge my cleansing (they are the original exfoliator) on my face and body. 

And if I've overdone it in the sun, I douse one in cold water to take the heat out of reddened skin.

Max out on minis
I have a love, bordering on obsession, for minis. Jini Sanassy, head of PR at Space NK, is equally enamoured.

'They are great for travel, but also an affordable way to try something new,' she says. Her favourites are Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream (£24 for 10ml, spacenk.com) and JVN Complete Hydration Set (including 60ml shampoo, 60ml conditioner, 30ml air dry cream and 30ml mask, £21, spacenk.com), which works miracles on dehydrated hair. 

I pack Percy & Reed Volumising Dry Shampoo (£9 for 50ml, sephora.co.uk), Hourglass Unlocked Instant Extensions Mascara Travel Size (£15, hourglasscosmetics.co.uk) and Moroccanoil Treatment (£13.85 for 25ml, lookfantastic.co.uk). 

I also stock up on Perfumer H tester bottles from its two London stores.

It's extremely annoying to women of my generation to have beauty products sold on a 15-yearold face - Helen Mirren

FIVE GETAWAY FAVOURITES

Slip Rose Gold Sleep Mask, £50, slipsilkpillowcase.co.uk. Guarantees better beauty sleep

Caudalie Soleil Des Vignes Oil Elixir, £20, johnlewis.com. This multitasker smells divine. I wear it as a perfume

Margaret Dabbs Nail Strengthening Treatment, £16, margaretdabbs.co.uk. Adds a sheer layer of colour and nourishes

Avène Thermal Spring Water Spray, £4.60, boots.co.uk. The ultimate face spray, Gluco Slim Gummies this cools and refreshes

Votary Cotton Face Cloths, £40 for five, cultbeauty.co.uk. The humble flannel goes luxe

Fight the frizz 

LUXE: Color Wow Extra Strength Dream Coat (£32, spacenk. com) is a souped-up version of the award-winning original

LESS: Lacura Wonder Spray (£4.99, aldi.co.uk). Feels heavier on the hair but calms frizz effectively

UNDER £10

I use Lanolips 101 Ointment Superbalm (£8.99, victoriahealth.com) on lips, dry skin and cuticles

Marc JacobsKate MiddletonGwyneth Paltrow

contact

SIWOO E&T
Representation : Kang Musung
Address : No 10, Street 64,
Tan Quy Dong Residential Area,
Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7,
HCMC. Vietnam
SIWOO E&T ( Head Office )
Address : 17, Haeun-daero 205beon-gil,
Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea

Copyright 2004-2016 by easypanme.co.kr all right reserved.