Main menu

BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP

Best business partner - Easypanme

Where Are You Going To Find Avon Planet Spa Sleep Ritual Be One Year F…

Page information

Writer Kelle Milne 24-04-22 01:52

Main

Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub and Body Butter

Relax and pamper yourself with Avon Planet Spa. These affordable items are perfect for pampering yourself at your home!

LOGO-10.jpegRelax your skin in the Mediterranean beauty secret of olive oil that is extremely moisturizing and the refreshing scents of fresh greens and sandalwood. Rinse. Massage gently all over the body, paying special attention to rough areas. Use 1-2 times per week.

Invigorating Olive Oil Scrub

This exfoliating scrub makes use of the Mediterranean beauty secret, olive oil that is ultra-moisturizing, to reveal softer skin that is smoother, more silkier and smoother. This scrub is formulated with seaweed extracts and pumice that helps to polish your skin. It will leave your skin feeling energized and reenergized. Add your favorite essential oil (such as lavender) to create a relaxing and tranquil at-home spa experience. This scrub can be applied to feet, hands, and the body. You can mix it with white or raw sugar to achieve your desired level of intensity. This homemade exfoliant will leave your skin soft, smooth and wonderful. Made from natural ingredients and free of harmful chemicals.

Use this beneficial body scrub to exfoliate and reenergize your skin. Use it once a week or more. Rinse thoroughly after using and store the remainder in a shower caddy to make it a an easy application.

Perfectly Purifying Charcoal Cleanser

This cleansing gel is rich in activated charcoal to help draw out impurities, leaving the skin feeling smooth and hydrated. Developed with Rosemary and Charcoal extracts to help cleanse without drying or irritation. For Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub sensitive skin that is dry or dry.

This is a good product for daily use. If you're seeking a scrub that will exfoliate, I suggest you look elsewhere. It cleans your skin nicely and it has a pleasant, light chocolate scent. It's not expensive and can be found at Avon.

This product is worth a try and I would recommend it to others. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, Avon will assist you with resolving any problems.

This product has helped keep my skin soft for a long time. It smells nice of chocolate and is simple to remove. I will continue to use this. It's an excellent product to use for those who have a busy schedule or anyone who wants to keep their skin hydrated and clean.

The Energise Ritual Body Scrub

This body scrub has been specially designed to get rid of dead skin cells and smooth the skin. It contains green tea extract, which is known for its ability to stimulate the skin. It also has the refreshing scent of bergamo and lemons. It's one of my favorites, and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel.

The Energise ritual collection comprises the body scrub, a facial spray, and a solid cleanser. The Energise Ritual Body Scrub is paraben-free and Avon Planet Spa Body Scrub cruelty-free.

It is recommended that you apply it for 1-2 times per week and apply a small quantity to clean skin. Massage gently, paying special focus on rough areas such as knees, elbows and feet. After that, wash thoroughly.

The Energise Ritual Facial Spritz

This refreshing mist will revitalize your face and calm your skin. This facial mist for hydrating is blended with Chinese green tea extracts to protect against environmental aggressors, and provide you with an energizing, fresh complexion. Use it 1-2 times a week, while holding 8 to 10 inches away from the face and closing eyes to spritz over skin. Avoid spraying into the eyes. Follow with Planet Spa Energise Body Cream for silky smooth, soft skin.

This product is dermatologically tested. It is free of sulfates SLES, and parabens.

This Planet Spa body set includes the cleansing scrub and a facial spritz and a cleanser with a solid formula that contains Chinese green tea extract. Includes: Planet Spa The Energise Ritual Body Scrub 200ml, planet spa sleep serenity Spa Facial Spritz 100ml and Planet Spa Solid Cleanser 75g. Gift boxed.

The Energise Ritual Body Butter

Get a creamy, rich body cream that soothes and hydrates dry skin. This body butter, made from golden Ayurvedic Milk, nourishes your skin and makes it soft and smooth. Use it every day to diminish dryness and appearance after depilation and waxing.

Infused with mood-enhancing pine and bergamot essential oils and Chinese green tea extract, this moisturiser is non-greasy and absorbs quickly and leaves skin smooth and silky. This body butter is part of the Planet Spa Energise collection and is created to pamper and lift your senses.

This kit allows you to indulge yourself and recreate the relaxing spa experience at home. The kit includes a reviving scrub, facial spritz, and body butter with Chinese green tea extract. This kit is great for gifting to someone who deserves a spa day.

contact

SIWOO E&T
Representation : Kang Musung
Address : No 10, Street 64,
Tan Quy Dong Residential Area,
Tan Phong Ward, Dist. 7,
HCMC. Vietnam
SIWOO E&T ( Head Office )
Address : 17, Haeun-daero 205beon-gil,
Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea

Copyright 2004-2016 by easypanme.co.kr all right reserved.